11.07.2010

Getting ready for the fair...


I enlisted helpers on Saturday (Elisabeth and Mom!) and we got sooo much done!  This was all in preparation for the fair on November 19. I'm seriously getting excited as I see things get put together.  Mom did all the cutting...Elisabeth punched out tags.  It was a MAJOR help.  You can see Emily tried to be a part of the craziness as well...she wasn't nearly as helpful, but a sweet little addition.  :)

 Winter Floral Knot Dresses

Dolls (YAY!) and lots of goodies all cut and ready to sew

More!

Today, we headed over to my sister's farm to get some holiday portraits of our family. I made the girls peasants with Noel sashes, Donovan got a Noel tie (even though it had flowers on it, and "its a little weird for boys to wear flowers," he humored me), and I even wore some bright RED ruffles for some of the photos!  I cannot wait to see the end result!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love it! Look at all that fabric too. Have you taken to buying the whold bolt now? LOL! I have a fair the 21st I am desperately trying to get ready for!

    ReplyDelete