3.31.2011

Mornin'!

.....one of those mornings where I just didn't want to get out of bed.  So tired lately.  It hasn't stopped me from getting things done, though.  Orders are going out daily.  I am currently booked up through mid-April, then I'll be taking a week off with the fam.  Yay!  I am very much in need of a little break.  :)




*Some* New Fabric in this Week:



Coming soon, I'll be offering "Scrappy Skirts" and "Scrappy Ruffles" in my shop.  I have an ever-growing pile of "scraps" that I need to do something with.  Solved!


Have a great day!

~ Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Love that green Ava rose! I have a real passion for Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do, Kathy - and you are making the most beautiful creations with it. <3

    I bought all that my store had (15 yards *gulp!*), but they only had green....I'm really wishing for the pink and blue or more prints to show up!! :)

    ReplyDelete