7.29.2011

Oh, Autumn...

Hi Friends!
 


Great News!
{Old-Fashioned Autumn}, {Faeries} and {Vintage Halloween}
are now available!!



 {Old-Fashioned Autumn} features gorgeous dresses, warm ruffles, and coordinating accessories of course!  I named this collection "Old-Fashioned Autumn" after taking my little one out and about in the Apples dress - I can't tell you how many people commented, and said, "I love her outfit, it looks so old-fashioned!"  I think it describes it perfectly!



{Faeries} ~ oh how we love faeries!!!  Ruffled bottoms, a pretty little apron skirt, a knot dress and more!



The {Vintage Halloween} Collection includes a very vintage-y apron knot dress, coordinating tee and fun ruffled bottoms!






Get your favorite items now before they're all gone!


Love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment